Friday 12 June 2015

Book Quotes of the Week


"I don't read to pass the time, I read to open up my mind." Steven Aitchison


"Not every book is for every reader." Meg Waite Clayton


"Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost." Khalil Gibran

"'Classic' - a book which people praise and don't read." Mark Twain (I strongly disagree, Mr. Twain.)

"A good book not only brings a new world to you, it brings you into a new world. It allows you to see and to experience things that never actually happen to you, and to learn from events that take place only in the realm of imagination." N.N.

[If anyone can tell me the originator of this quote, I'd be very thankful and would happily include the name.]

Find more book quotes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment