Tuesday 23 June 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ My Ten Favourite Top Ten Topics We've Ever Done

"Top Ten Tuesday" is an original feature/weekly meme created on the blog "The Broke and the Bookish". This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at "The Broke and the Bookish". Since I am just as fond of them as they are, I jump at the chance to share my lists with them! Have a look at their page, there are lots of other bloggers who share their lists here

June 23: My Ten Favourite Top Ten Topics We've Ever Done In The Past 5 Years
In honour of 5 years of Top Ten Tuesday (our first Top Ten Tuesday debuted June 21, 2010)

I only joined the top ten idea in 2013 and I already found eleven instead of ten of my favourite top ten topics. I guess I'm more a Top Eleven kind of girl. Well, anyway, here goes: 

4 comments:

  1. Great list!! I had a tough time deciding which TTT posts I wanted for this week's theme.

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/06/top-ten-tuesday-my-ten-favorite-top-ten.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I thought it was heard, too. And I only started two years ago, how much harder must it have been for anyone who started with them, five years ago.

      You have a good list, too. Will go and look through them all. :)

      Happy Reading,
      Marianne

      Delete
    2. Thank you for stopping by my blog earlier today and leaving me so many wonderful comments!! Happy reading to you!

      Delete
    3. You are welcome. I love to talk about books or reading with others who also enjoy reading. So, it was my pleasure to go through your links. Thank you for posting them.

      Have a great day,
      Marianne

      Delete