Thursday 2 July 2015

Photo ABC

I am a member of a photo group where we get a prompt for every day and have to take an appropriate picture. Because we had the alphabet one month, I decided to do a book theme.

I always added either the link to my blog or to the books. I have decided to post a picture every week so my booky friends can enjoy them, as well.

M is for ... Migraine


There are many books about migraine. This one describes the condition best:

Levy, Andrew "A Brain Wider Than The Sky: A Migraine Diary"

For anyone interested, I put together a list of Migraine Books and Links.

All the books I read that belong only remotely to the category "migraine" can be found here as well as many links for the subject.

2 comments:

  1. Our daughter suffers from them too so you have my sympathy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. You mentioned it before. And I'm sorry for her, I'm sorry for anyone who suffers from it.

      Hope you have a good week. It's incredibly hot here and I can hardly get through the days.

      Happy Reading,
      Marianne

      Delete