Wednesday 4 November 2015

Photo ABC

I am a member of a photo group where we get a prompt for every day and have to take an appropriate picture. Because we had the alphabet one month, I decided to do a book theme.

I always added either the link to my blog or to the books. I have decided to post a picture every week so my booky friends can enjoy them, as well.

 
THREE. 



 

This is my blog entry for this book.
Mortenson, Greg & Relin, David Oliver "Three Cups of Tea,.One Man's Mission to Promote Peace . . . One School at a Time"

2 comments:

  1. My daughter introduced me to this book, I enjoyed it, almost donated money to his cause and then found out he was a bit of a fake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know there was a lot of controversy about his "bookkeeping" but I remember him mentioning in either this or his next book that he was not very good with that and therefore had others taking care of it. I still think it is a great thing he did.

      Happy Reading,
      Marianne

      Delete