Tuesday 1 March 2016

Happy March!

It's the beginning of spring this month, so there's something to look forward to. Wishing you all a very very happy month with this calendar picture of Frank Koebsch's watercolour painting "Flight companions".


Same as last year, I'd like to share the wonderfu watercolour paintings from Hanka and Frank Koebsch with you every month. I have bought their calendar every year for five years now and have loved every single one of their pictures. I hope you enjoy them just as much as I do.  

You can find a lot more wonderful pictures on their blog here.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely picture on your calendar. Hope you're doing better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm sure, the artists love to hear that.

      I don't think I will ever do "better", I just have bad days, very bad days and very very bad days. But thanks for asking, it's lovely to know somebody is thinking about me.

      Have a good day,
      Marianne

      Delete