Monday 1 August 2016

Happy August


I wish you all a happy August * New Calendar picture with this beautiful watercolour painting by Hanka Koebsch 

"Faded" ("Verblüht")


 Another beautiful picture welcomed the new month in my house. Hope it brings some happiness to all of you. Same as last year, I'd like to share the wonderful watercolour paintings from Hanka and Frank Koebsch with you every month. I have bought their calendar every year for five years now and have loved every single one of their pictures. I hope you enjoy them just as much as I do.

You can find a lot more wonderful pictures on their blog here.

4 comments:

  1. Happy August to you too. We're starting a little cooler, lower 90's instead of upper 90's, so I'm happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Janet, still too hot over here for me, too humid.

      I saw you've been to Europe and I meant to comment but my usual migraines kept me from being on here much. Hope you had a great time.

      Welcome back,
      Marianne

      Delete
  2. Happy August to you. It is the month of my birth and when I was a kid, the last month of summer before school started again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Judy. My birth month is September and that's why I always love autumn the best. At least I tell myself that. LOL.

      Anyway, today is my son's birthday and my other one has his a little later this month, it was my mother's birthday in August, as well, so a happy month for our family.

      Have a happy birthday this month,
      Marianne

      Delete