Friday 16 February 2018

Book Quotes of the Week


"Reading forces you to be quiet in a world that no longer makes place for that." John Green

"A good bookshop shows you the books that you never knew you wanted. It doesn't merely fulfill your desires, it expands them. It you know the book you want, go into a bookshop and buy it, you have failed." Mark Forsyth

"Every man who knows how to read has it in his power to magnify himself, to multiply the ways in which he exists, to make his life full, significant and interesting." Aldous Huxley

"If I'm not reading a book I'm normally talking about them!" N.N.

Find more book quotes here.


[If anyone can tell me the originator of this quote, I'd be very thankful and would happily include the name.]

2 comments:

  1. I especially like the Mark Forsyth quote this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do I, it was in the "Bookshop" book that I talked about earlier last week.

    I also love the one by Aldous Huxley. Many people don't realize how important reading is for everything in your life.

    ReplyDelete