Thursday 5 April 2018

Book Quotes of the Week



"If you cannot judge a book by its cover, surely we should not judge an author by one book alone?" E.A. Bucchianeri

"You’re the same today as you’ll be in five years except for the people you meet and the books you read." Charlie "Tremendous" Jones

"Read, every day, something no one else is reading. Think, every day, something no one else is thinking." Christopher Morley

"Friend: What’s that book about? Me: *handing my friend the book* Here, read it." N.N.

[If anyone can tell me the originator of this quote, I'd be very thankful and would happily include the name.]

Find more book quotes here.

2 comments:

  1. I have certainly found the quote from E A Bucchianeri to be true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still find it hard to follow sometimes. If I've read one book by an author that I didn't like, chances are high that I won't like the second book I read, either, and then I miss out on a new author I might love.

      Delete