Friday 4 May 2018

20 Quirks and Strange Habits

It's Quote Friday but this week I'd like to show you something else. Jack Milgram from Custom-Writing.Org sent me this infographic he created. I thought it was so interesting and I'm sure you all like this, as well.

His stories about James Joyce (A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, Dubliners, Ulysses), Virginia Woolf (Mrs. Dalloway, To the Lighthouse), Franz Kafka, Truman Capote, Victor Hugo (Les Misérables), Edgar Alan Poe (The Murders in the Rue Morgue), Flannery O'Connor, Anthony Burgess (A Clockwork Orange), Friedrich Schiller, Agatha Christie (Poirot Investigates), Alexandre Dumas, William Faulkner (Light in August), Lewis Carroll, Ernest Hemingway (For Whom the Bell Tolls, The Old Man and the Sea), Gertrude Stein, Vladimir Nabokov (Lolita), Jane Austen (Emma, Lady Susan, Mansfield Park, Northanger Abbey, Persuasion, Pride & Prejudice, Sense & Sensibility, The Watsons), Honoré de Balzac, Arthur Conan Doyle, and Dan Brown (The Da Vinci Code) are hilarious, lovely, shocking, but most of all, informative. I love Alexandre Dumas and his colour-coding technique, something I do myself from time to time.

I hope you enjoy this infographic as much as I do. Happy Weekend!

20 Quirks and Strange Habits

  Infographic by Jack Milgram Custom-Writing.Org

2 comments: